Once you have updated your credit card information Tixr will attempt to process your payment up to 5 days. If that payment does not go through we will attempt it again in 10 days after the previous attempt. After 10 days your order will be cancelled.
To change the credit card used on your payment plan:
1. Log in to your account at www.tixr.com. (If you haven't registered yet, make sure you register with the same email address you used when you first ordered tickets on Tixr.)
2. Go to My Account > Payment.
3. Click on Add a new card and once you finish entering in your credit card information, click Save credit card.
4. Once you have saved your new card information, a window will pop up asking "Would you like this credit card to be used for all current orders with a payment plan?"
5. You can click yes or no depending on whether or not you would like to use different cards for different orders.
IF you would like to choose which card to use per order, please refer to the following steps:
5. Go to Orders and click on the v (downward pointing arrow) to release the dropdown details.
6. Click on the blue link under Status, that says Active.
7. An overlay will pop up that shows your payment plan details. Select the new credit card you just saved in step 3, and click Update payment info.
8. A message will pop up asking you to confirm that you would like to update your credit card. Click Yes.
9. You will receive an email confirmation stating that your credit card has been updated. Tixr will attempt to process payment again with the updated credit card 5 days after the initial failure.